With over 20 years of marketing experience, I have created, led and implemented marketing campaigns and digital strategies for Fortune 500 companies, strong regional powerhouses and top nonprofit organizations. I pride myself on developing AND implementing creative, successful, and measurable digital marketing programs that achieve and surpass business goals.
My expertise includes marketing and digital strategy development, search engine marketing, social media marketing, online media buying, online promotions, mobile marketing, e-mail marketing, analytics, campaign planning, ROI measurement, and the integration of new technology into advertising and marketing campaigns. I hold a Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design from the Pennsylvania College of Technology and an MBA in Marketing from Pennsylvania State University.
I have been recognized across the industry as a marketing thought-leader and digital innovator. I have been a featured speaker at several regional and national conferences and seminars and authored several articles and studies on digital marketing.
Camp Hill, PA
October 2013 - Present
While at Rite Aid, I grew my career from Ecommerce Marketing Manager to the Director of Digital Marketing, where I manage and lead all digital and performance marketing initiatives, strategies, channels, analytics, and campaigns for Rite Aid Pharmacy, Rite Aid brick and mortar and the Rite Aid Online Store.
- Responsible for driving qualified impressions and visitors to Rite Aid's digital properties to increase awareness of in-store initiatives, increase in-store traffic and sales, Pharmacy scripts, and increase online revenue from the Rite Aid Online Store.
- Lead the development and measurement of Rite Aid's multi-channel digital and eCommerce marketing strategy and promotional roadmap.
- Manage the execution of Rite Aid's digital marketing channels and campaigns such as paid search, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, product listing ads, email marketing, social media marketing, display ads, and marketplace advertising.
- Manage and lead Rite Aid's digital and web analytics.
- Manage all aspects of the digital marketing department including seven direct reports, digital and creative agency relationships, and department P&L with four general ledgers.
- Responsible for process improvements, automation, and implementation of Rite Aid's MarTech software solutions.
- Work with in-store category management, Ecommerce merchandising and supply chain teams on product promotion and pricing strategies.
- CRM responsibilities include the management of Rite Aid's audience lists, customer data analysis and channel targeting to drive in-store and online revenue to grow Rite Aid's omni-channel customer and Pharmacy database.
- 3,000% increase in annual Ecommerce revenue.
- Consistently drove at least 200% year-over-year increase in revenue, transactions and website visits to RiteAid.com.
- Averaged 300-400% weekly ROAS.
- 232% increase in ecommerce conversion rate Year over Year.
- 200% increase in mobile visits and 330% increase in mobile revenue.
- Drove 6:1 omni-channel customer performance.
- 15% increase in Flu shots and Rx scripts in 2020 compared to previous year.
- 2016 winner of the Magento Growth Award for demonstrating extraordinary year-over-year growth rate across all marketing channels for the Rite Aid Online Store.
- 2020 nominee for the Adobe Maverick award for exceptional digital experiences and innovation.
- In 2020, played a key role in the launch of Rite Aid's new brand identity and the implementation of this new identity across all marketing channels and media networks.
- Lead the launch of Rite Aid Performance Media. This innovative and unique to the industry digital marketing solution allows brands to develop targeted, accountable marketing campaigns across Rite Aid's digital channels. Worked with organizations such as P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, GSK, M&M Mars, Pharmavite, Revlon, L'Oreal, and others to launch successful brand campaigns across this media network.
- 2021 Adweek Performance Marketing, Omnichannel Campaign Award Winner for Rite Aid's "Perfect Fusion" campaign.
August 2002 - October 2013
I joined JPL as their first E-Marketing Specialist in 2002. JPL's leadership provided me with a unique opportunity early in my career and challenged me to build JPL's digital marketing offering and team. While at the agency, I fine-tuned my marketing practices, channel strategies and analytics expertise across hundreds of campaigns for DtoC, BtoB, government and nonprofit organizations. I was promoted to Senior Digital Marketing Constant in 2010 by expanding JPL's digital marketing capabilities, Ecommerce offerings and web analytics,. By 2013, I was leading all top tier digital campaigns and strategies and managing JPL's digital marketing team.
- Developed, led and managed digital and integrated marketing strategies, programs and campaigns for the agency’s top tier clients.
- The lead strategist and planner for JPL's "Accountable Campaigns".
- Managed all analytics and reporting for the agency's clients.
- Help to lead and manage workflow within JPL's Digital Marketing department.
- Responsibilities included digital campaign strategy and planning, search engine marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, promotions, online banner advertising, call-tracking, web analytics, brand development, market research, and ROI measurement.
- The Hershey Company, HARSCO Corporation, New Holland Agriculture North America, Ricola Ltd, Olympus Corp., Kydex LLC, Armstrong World Industries, DENTSPLY, State of Pennsylvania, Central Penn College, Holy Family University, KinderCare Learning Center, Knowledge Learning Corporation, Ames True Temper, Auntie Anne's Pretzels, Susan Byrnes Health Education Center, TAPCO, OshKosh Trucking Corp., Home Paramount Pest Control, AOPA, Blue Mountain Ski Resort.
April 2002 - August 2002
I was hired out of college by MarginPoint based on my unique knowledge of graphic design, website development AND marketing. While at MarginPoint, I designed, built and optimized websites while managing my own projects and clients.
- Designed, developed and marketed websites for local, regional and national clients.
- Developed search engine optimization programs, pay-per-click search engine marketing programs and email programs.
- Managed all web analytics and reporting.
- Little League Baseball, Shop-Vac, Jerr-Dan Trucking Corporation, National Analysts Worldwide, New Pig Corporation, and Sterman Masser Farms.
PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
January 2001 - May 2002
Penn College's Director of Media and Distance Learning hired me after a six-month internship to join his digital media team. As a digital media specialist, I designed, developed and produced promotional videos, print material, websites and an interactive DVD for Penn College and Penn State University. My responsibilities also included developing classroom training modules for distance education programs and managing Penn College's Television (PCTV) content.
Throughout my 20+ years of client and agency experience, I have had the opportunity to work with, implement and master many software solutions across various marketing channels.
Ad, Bid and Feed Management
Adobe Ad Cloud
Go Data Feed
Content Management Systems
Adobe Experience Manager
Creativity, Design & Development
CRM, Audience and Data Management
Adobe Audience Manager
Adobe Data Workbench
Customer Data Platform (CDP)
Adobe Experience Platform
Email Service Providers
Office and Presentations
- Google Docs
Google Tag Manager
Testing & Optimization